- • Deeper exposure to complex issues in agri and food business and strategic approaches adopted by leaders in sub-segments.
- • Inter-dependence of sub-segments and the influence of sub-segments in your business growth.
- • Innovation and technology challenges that drive competitiveness and the manner to embrace innovation for competitive advantage.
- • Understanding evolving customer needs and preparing ahead to respond.
- • Competing in markets with strategies and novel solutions for global leadership.
- • Novel integration efforts in emerging markets that are usually constrained by supply chain inequities.
- • Regulatory exposure that is increasingly influencing product success.
- • Global partnership trends and successful partnering in sub-segments and intra-segments.
- • Impact of intellectual property in market leadership and approaches to gain access to intellectual assets.
- • Contemporary policy reforms that can transform agricultural productivity and food industry competitiveness.
- • Honing leadership skills.
Participants, in the program, gain exposure to ideas not just on paper but see them executed in real world. They go back with ideas that they can truly implement.
International Professor of Plant Breeding and Director of International Programs of CALS at Cornell University. Coffman’s work has been important to the development of improved rice varieties grown on several million hectares throughout the world.
Read More | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Director for special projects and Adjunct International Professor of Plant Breeding at College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS), Cornell University. His expertise is in the area of integrated pest management, international technology transfer and biotechnology. He will be the Course Director.
Read More | Email: email@example.com
K. Vijayaraghavan CEO, Sathguru Management Consultants and Regional Coordinator of College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) research programs in South Asia. He will be the Course Co-director.
Read More | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
S. P. Raj
Professor of Integrated Marketing Communications, Brand Management and Marketing Strategy. His areas of interest are quantitative methods, new product development, and marketing communication.
Read More | Email: email@example.com
Faculty Fellow at the Atkinson Center for Sustainable Future (ACSF) and Site Director for Cornell activities for National Textile Corporation (NTC).He is a famous name associated with Green Composites. Currently, he is a member of the Cornell Center for Materials Research (CCMR) and Cornell Center for Global Sustainable Enterprise (CGSE).
Read More | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert J. Morris
Bob Morris is the President of Andmore Associates, LLC. Bob provides strategic business development guidance and support to global stakeholders in agriculture, cleantech, energy, and renewable sectors and assists entrepreneurs and start-ups with commercialization of new technologies and innovations.
Director of Sathguru Management Consultants; Heads the Information Technology practice of Sathguru. He is an expert in application of information technology solutions in the agriculture and food sector for supply chain.
Read More | Email:email@example.com
Fellow of the Institute of Food Science and Technology in the United Kingdom and a past president of the Institute of Food Technologists (IFT). He has led major research programs in sugar and salt substitutes, food safety initiatives and “greenfield” site startups.
Read More | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexander J. Travis
Associate professor of reproductive Biology at Baker Institute for Animal Health. He explores a diverse set of subjects across animal health and he is also helping enhance the meat protein outreach to help fight poverty and hunger.
Read More | Email: email@example.com
Larry Van De Valk
Larry is Executive Director of the Empire State Food and Agricultural Leadership Institute, or LEAD New York, a leadership development program for adult professionals in the food, agricultural and natural resource industries.
Read More | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should Attend
The diversity of participants from inter-dependent segments of agri business from different regions representing the private and public sector provide unparalleled learning opportunity for participants. Typical participant profiles include:
- • Leadership level executives from strategic and cross-functional levels.
- • High potential managers tipped to mantle leadership in their organizations.
There are participants from diverse sub-segments of agri and food business – agri input segment, process segment, livestock segment, farm input, food products marketing ventures, farm business and food industry service providers.
Participant profiles include industry leaders, public policy planners, bankers engaged in agri business investment and researchers engaged in innovation advancement for agri and food business.
We encourage organizations to send cross-functional teams to gain maximum advantage of participation. Group enrollment benefits are offered to organizations sending three or more participants.
Several global and national organizations such as East-West Seed, IFFCO, Monsanto, Mahyco, Japan Tobacco, Coco-Cola, Tata group, UniLever, ITC, Pepsi, Delmonte, Murugappa Group in diverse segments of agri and food sector; leading banks in the world investing in agriculture, livestock, process industry and retail such as Nabard, ICICI Bank, Rabo Bank, Asian Development Bank and Islamic Development Bank and policy planners from several emerging and advanced economies have participated in the program. Previous participants from America have learned, from their understanding of the emerging market opportunities and challenges, ways to strategically address these markets. Participants have endorsed this program as “ Truly Transformative ”.
The program facilitates awareness of best practices in agriculture and food production through interactions with world-renowned faculty and expert resources drawn from corporate sector and policy planners. The ten-day program held at Ithaca, New York will provide participants an intensive exposure to new and successful enterprise models that effectively combine cutting edge technologies with traditional yet tried and tested practices. AMP offers sessions on cross-cultural and cross-enterprise learning through case studies, panel discussions, brain storming sessions and group exercises with the public sector, private sector, NGOs and academic representatives of the integrated food chain system contributing to this collective learning process. There will be interactions with policy planners and also guided visits to process ventures and organizations that have excelled in innovation. The sub-sector specific exposure helps participants obtain a deeper understanding of the problems specifically impacting these areas and also an overall understanding of strategic gains by holistic engagement with rest of the sub-sectors.
- • Exposure to contemporary policy reforms that can transform agricultural productivity and access to affordable food products.
- • Understanding ways by which innovative enterprises leapfrog technology gaps by strategic technology partnering and product licensing for accelerated product reach to the markets.
- • Exposure to common food chain issues that impact the input sector and the process industry.
- • Engage in case study based discussions on problems that are interrelated to the agri input sector and the process sector with emphasis on leveraging gains from partnerships.
- • Interactions with Corporate leaders who have innovated unique ways of driving enterprise leadership.
Program Venue & Date
Date: July 22 nd – Aug 1st 2018
Venue: Cornell University, Ithaca ,NY, USA.
|Early bird Offer||6350|
Payment in INR
You may transfer the amount to Sathguru, Inc, Account No. 1255387272, CitiBank NA,
Swift code: CITI US 33 and routing number 221172610.
Program fee is $ 7250 with an early bird nomination fee of $ 6350 if nominated prior to 16th April 2018.
- • Nominations for the program will close on 25th June, 2018
- • Program dates includes arrival and departure days
- • Twin occupancy requests will be accepted only if both participants are from the same organization